Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 580

Sam: Nothing, it's just, that's actually a break up song.
Quinn: Oh, I didn't know that.
Sam: -Smiles at her- And that's okay. -Goes to sit next to her and grabs her hand- As long as it is never song as our break up song.
Quinn: -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Leans in and kisses her smiling before intertwining their fingers-
Quinn: -Goes to kiss him smiling- I love you and it never will be our break up song.
Sam: Here, how about you show me how you perform it?

Quinn: -Smiles- Well, I do it in the shower mostly.
Sam: Just sing. You have a beautiful voice Q.
Quinn: -Goes to put a strand of her hair behind her ear and blushes- Q, you never called me that before.
Sam: Because I prefer Quinn. I never liked calling you babe or baby. It's so childish. I like your name because you are not my babe or baby. And you are nt just my wife. The word wife does not define you. Your name defines you and that is why you are my Quinn.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and goes to grab his neck before kissing him softly- I love you.
Sam: I love you too. Forever. Now, how about you try. I brought you a water for a reason.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then goes to start doing it like she has before-

No comments:

Post a Comment