Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 581

After singing the song:
Quinn: -Has tears in her eyes at the end of the song-
Sam: -Goes to look at her and sees the tears- Hey, why are you crying? -Goes to hug her and then moves to hold her, getting up-
Quinn: Now that I know it's a break up song, I can't sing it becaue it makes me feel like.....
Sam: -Gets down on his knees and grabs her hands- Hey, you don't have to worry about that. I am your husband and I am not going anywhere anytime soon. -Gets up and then helps her up- Come here.
Quinn: -Goes to cuddle up to him and sighs before putting her hands on his chest-
Sam: -Grabs her butt and leans back before going to kiss her softly- I love you Quinn and that is never going to change.

Quinn: -Nods-
Sam: Listen, how about me and you go upstairs? I think it's time we either go see Beth or just go relax with our family.
Quinn: -Goes to wipe her tears and looks down-
Sam: -Grabs her waist and then goes to push her head up before kissing her softly and slowly-
Quinn: -Grabs his neck and kisses him slowly as she steps closer to him- I love you.
Sam: Forever. -Goes to kiss her one more time before hugging her- Here, lets go upstairs okay? And stop using that song okay?
Quinn: -Wraps her arms around his neck and then grabs his smiling befre kissing him softly- I love you.
Sam: -Goes to grab her but and kisses her slowly- I love you too.
Quinn: -Kisses him again and runs her hand down his chest while they stand close to one another and kiss each other slowly in their kitchen-

No comments:

Post a Comment