Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 576.1

An hour later as Sam gets out of bed:
Sam: -Grabs his towel from the hook next to the bed and wraps it around his waist before grabbing his boxers from the bed-
Quinn: -Smiles as she sits up in bed, holding the covers up-
Sam: Did we really just do it again?
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Surprised I let you?
Sam: -Chuckles- I thought you took me there? I mean, you had control.

Quinn: Actually, I gave you control.
Sam: -Smiles and walks over to their closet- Think we should calm down now? -Goes to grab her robe-
Quinn: What do you want to do? I mean....what are the chances of me getting pregnant again one year later.
Sam: -Carries her robe out- I am not taking chances. We may want to calm down. -Walks around the bed and holds her robe-
Quinn: -Gets up smiling and goes to put it on with his help- Because we aren't ready for another baby yet right? -Turns around and then puts her hands on his chest-
Sam: -Does up her robe and cuddles up to her before wrapping his arms around her- We did just make love unprotected Quinn.
Quinn: -Looks at him- And I told you that is what I wanted. When I imagine my husband making love to me, I see it naturally.
Sam: -Smiles- Then you just witnessed it.

Quinn: -Smiles at him- Listen uhm..how about we go eat some lunch together in the kitchen?
Sam: Want to take a shower first?
Quinn: -Looks at him- No round 2?
Sam: Okay, now you are definatively sex obsessed. -Chuckles- Such a naughty girl.
Quinn: -Goes to rub his chest smiling and then leans her forehead against his- That would make me your naughty wife. -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Grabs her waist smiling and then wraps his arms around her. He then grabs her waist again when she is against his chest and leans in to kiss her softly-
Quinn: -Rubs his chest as she kisses him slowly- So, what do you want to do now? Seperate showers, combined shower or combined bath?

No comments:

Post a Comment