Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 575.2

While looking into each other's eyes:
Sam: -Goes to grab her waist and looks into Quinn's eyes- Quinn, can I tell you some things?
Quinn: Always.
Sam: Listen....-Moves to rub her arm-...You are making great points but what you need to realize Quinn is that, there are no rules when it comes to how you are and aren't supposed to be sexually with your husband. -Grabs her waist again-
Quinn: -Runs her hand down his chest and looks down-
Sam: -Goes to grab her neck and pushes her head up before leaning down to kiss her softly-

Quinn: -Feels him kiss her and goes to grab his neck-
Sam: -Grabs her waist again and then tugs the covers up while holding Quinn close to his chest while rolling over so he is leaning over her-
Quinn: -Breaks the kiss and then rubs his chest-
Sam: -Goes to grab her hand and holds it against his chest while he looks down into her eyes- I am going to treat you the way I feel like I should treat you. And that way is anyway that makes you happy. -Goes to rub her leg again and leans down to kiss her softly-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his cheek as she kisses him slowly before rubbing his chest-
Sam: -Goes to scratch her arm and then breaks the kiss, leaning his forehead against hers-
Quinn: -Smiles- The way you treat me right now does make me very happy and we are still young.
Sam: Yes, 17. This is how I would be treating you as my girlfriend right now so, I am going to do the same with my beautiful wife. -Grabs her neck and leans down to kiss her again-
Quinn: -Kisses him slowly smiling as she falls in love with him more and more each time she feels his lips gently kiss hers. While kissing him she lets her guard down and just lets him take control-
Sam: -Just goes with the flow, unaware Quinn let him take control-

No comments:

Post a Comment