Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 575.1

After sitting up in bed:
Quinn: -Sitting in between Sam's legs as she leans back against his chest for a back rest-
Sam: -Wraps his arm around her smiling and then turns her head- Look at me Quinn.
Quinn: -Looks at him smiling and goes to kiss him softly-
Sam: -Grabs her hand and then rubs it before feeling her roll over-
Quinn: -Rolls over in his arms and puts her hand on his chest- Much more comfortable.
Sam: -Goes to tug the covers up smiling and then scratches her arm- So, you happy we took a day alone today? -Reaches underneath the covers and then goes to rub her leg before looking down into her eyes-
Quinn: -Lays her head down on his shoulder smiling-
Sam: Or would you have rather continued with our original plans?

Quinn: Honest answer?
Sam: Always.
Quinn: I am glad we did this. Recently I have felt really stressed.
Sam: About what Quinn? And why haven't you told me before? I would've helped. -Scratches her leg again and looks down at her before leaning don to kiss her again-
Quinn: -Grabs his neck and kisses him smiling- Because it is not fun when I have you worrying about how stresed I am.
Sam: Here, just talk to me Quinn. That is what I am here for. I am here to love you, make you happy, give you support and just be someone you can always talk too. -Goes to run his fingers through her hair and then kisses her head- Is this the real reason why you didn't want anybody over so that we could get a day to talk alone?
Quinn: -Moves to rub his chest-
Sam: -Goes to rub her leg again and sighs- I'm listening okay? I'm not going anywhere. Just talk to me Quinn. -Leans down and kisses her softly- Tell me.

Quinn: I am just worried about how we are always making out when we have a chance even though we are married. And I am wondering if it is affecting Beth in anyway. Maybe this is not the life for us yet even. -Looks down-
Sam: -Goes to push her head up and kisses her softly again before going to tug the covers up and wrapping his arm around her back. He then goes to lay down in bed, rolling over onto his side before tugging her against his chest- Look at me okay Quinn?
Quinn: -Goes to lay her head down on his shoulder while slipping her legs in between his and putting her hand on his chest. She then turns her head and looks up into her husband's eyes-

No comments:

Post a Comment