Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 572

After going into the bedroom together:
Sam: -Goes to lean against the footboard and looks at Quinn-
Quinn: -Goes to stand in front of him and puts her hand on his chest-
Sam: What's wrong Quinn?
Quinn: I think we should delay the party.
Sam: I thought we just said we would have it down here?

Quinn: Sam, you know how I feel about having people too close to me. The appartment is too small and if we are hosting the party, it is going to have to be down here.
Sam: -Sighs as he goes to grab her waist and looks down at her-
Quinn: -Looks up at him and goes to kiss him softly- Want to delay the party to tomorrow and then we will be ready?
Sam: I did rush this didn't I?

Quinn: I can't lie to you anymore. You just assumed and went ahead. This morning,  I was trying to tell you no but I just gave up when you convinced me it was a good idea.
Sam: Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I was just excited to show the other guys what I built for us.
Quinn: -Sighs- Can it wait a day or is it too late?
Sam: It is never too late. They will have to understand something came up.
Quinn: And what is that?
Sam: Well, I can always tell them that I invited them by mistake when you said no. Listen, if this is stressing you out, you tell me. Unless you tell me to go ahead and keep the party going, I will cancel it. -Leans down and kisses her- And instead, we can spend the day alone together and take it slow.
Quinn: I am just nervous what my mom will say.
Sam: Listen, you just lay down and I will go talk to our parents. They can probably still do the shopping but for now I what it to be me and you.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- My mom is just outside, talk to her and then come back.
Sam: -Smiles as he goes to talk to Judy, hoping they will all understand-

No comments:

Post a Comment