Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 571

After sharing a nice slow kiss:
Sam: -Smiles as he holds Quinn in his arms, wrapping one of his arms around her tight, putting his other hand on the counter
Quinn: -Smiles- You know, we really do need to go. I mean....-Lays her head down on his shoulder-
Sam: -Kisses her shoulder softly- I know and we are leaving right now if you want. -Goes to grab her waist and leans back-
Quinn: -Smiles as she goes to grab the back of his head and kisses him again- I love you.
Sam: I love you too, forever.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then leads him away-
Sam: -Chuckles- Trust me when I say this but that is going to be what it feels like together.
Quinn: -Smiles and lets his hand go- Calm down and just stay away for a while.
Sam: -Smiles at her and goes upstairs with her when he sees her mom come downstairs-

Judy: -Runs downstairs to talk to them- Oh, hi guys.
Sam: We were just coming to go shopping.
Judy: Well listen, I just listened to the news and they said the weather isn't the best.
Sam: Oh, then maybe we should cancel the party.
Judy: No, I wanted to let you know that I am going to take care of the shopping. It is your party so how about you guys reorganize the way your seating is down here?
Sam: Okay. That sounds great. Uhm, we need to get extra.
Quinn: Some people will have to sit on the ground.
Sam: We'll work it out. Listen, lets get to work then.
Judy: I will take Beth okay? I want to spend some time with her.

Quinn: Okay, let me pack you the baby bag then.
Judy: Okay. -Comes in smiling- I mean, can I?
Quinn: Actually, Sam, can I talk to you in private for a minute?
Sam: Sure, I mean, what's wrong?
Quinn: Bedroom? -Looks at him-
Sam: -Nods and then leads her away, confused-

No comments:

Post a Comment