Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 570

After taking Quinn downstairs:
Sam: -Standing in the kitchen, kissing Quinn slowly as he rubs her butt and holds her close to his chest-
Quinn: -Goes to grab the back of hs head as she leans up and kisses him softly- I swear, I could kiss your lips for hours.
Sam: -Chuckles- Tonight, after supper...-grabs her neck and then rubs her cheek-...we will come down here and we will put Beth to bed. -Leans in and kisses her neck softly-
Quinn: I am liking the plan so far. -Moans-

Sam: In the nursery so we have our room in private. -Goes to turn her around in his arms smiling and grabs her legs from behind-
Quinn: -Goes to grab his neck from behind smiling-
Sam: -Cuddles up to her and kisses her shoulder softly before going to whisper in her ear- In private, I will take my beautiful wife in my arms and disrobe her until we are just wearing our undergarments.
Quinn: And then what?
Sam: -Scratches her leg smiling and kisses her shoulder softly- Then, I will hold you close and let you take command. You will tell me how I can touch you, how I can hold you...-Kisses her head softly before whispering in her ear-...how I can kiss you, how far you want to go but most importantly, you will tell me how I can not only make you feel pleased tonight but, how I can show you how much I love you, want you to be mine and even more importantly, make you feel like my Queen.
Quinn: -Smiles and goes to turn around before putting her hand on his chest and cuddling up to him-
Sam: -Smiles at her- I love you Quinn.
Quinn: I love you too. -Goes to kiss him smiling and runs her hand down his chest- But I think that is enough for now because you are starting to show.
Sam: -Chuckles as he goes to kiss his wife softly- I love you.
Quinn: Forever. -Grabs his neck smiling as they stand in their appartment, kissing each other slowly that morning, craving each other so much but only getting as Sexual as they need to be so that they are relieved of the sexual tensions they are feeling-

No comments:

Post a Comment