Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 573

Half an hour later when Sam comes back into the bedroom:
Quinn: -Doing up her blouse again after putting a sports bra on-
Sam: -Walks in to see her before smiling and walking over to her-
Quinn: -Doesn't see or hear him walk in-
Sam: -Goes to wrap his arms around her and grabs her waist befor looking down at her-
Quinn: -Looks up at him smiling- Hey.
Sam: -Goes to grab her blouse- How about instead of doing his up....-Starts undoing her blouse-...we undo it? -Smiles at her-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and smiles before looking down-

Sam: -Goes to push her head up and then leans down to kiss her softly- I got some time alone with you right now and I plan to listen to you this time.
Quinn: -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Goes to kiss his beautiful wife again and then rubs her cheek-
Quinn: -Grabs his neck and kisses him slowly-
Sam: -Goes to pick her up in his arms smiling and then carries her to their bed before laying her down on her back. He then grabs her neck while leaning over her- Tell me exactly what you want me to do today my beautiful, loving wife.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and grabs his neck-
Sam: -Leans down and kisses her again smiling- I love you so much and I want to just hold you in my arms right now and kiss you.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Take off that shirt you are wearing and then come join me in bed.
Sam: -Lets her go smiling and then does as he is told-
Quinn: -Opens the covers to their bed smiling and then gets in, laying down-
Sam: -Smiles at her and decides to take off his jeans too-
Quinn: -Smiles at him ready to have him in bed with her-

No comments:

Post a Comment