Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 568.2

Sam: I want to do it because Beth is older so they can meet her more plus, I thought it would be nice to get reassurance from everybody that they understand our decision and we can talk to them all at once.
Quinn: -Smiles- I like that idea.
Sam: That and because it finally gives us a chance to show off the beautiful home I made for us.
Quinn: Right, they haven't seen it yet. But it is way too small to have everybody eat in here.
Sam: We are eating outside. That is why I am asking people if they want a seat at the table. There is a maximum of 12 people that can sit there.
Quinn: Who do you have stting there so far?
Sam: You, me and your mom are guaranteed a seat.
Quinn: She said she want to join us and your parents did too.

Sam: Okay. Then so far. It is me, you, Amanda Smythe (Sebastian's Wife), your mom and my mom.
Quinn: Here, how about I help you go through the list.
Sam: Okay, we have 12 more people to call. Some might be together.
Quinn: And my mm said we can invite as many people as we want.
Sam: -Smiles at her- C'mon, help me make a list of people and what they want. Then we can start making supper because it might take a while. Especially since I have to go shopping too.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Lets do the calling at the same time.
Sam: -Smiles as they go start planning-
Quinn: Actually, we need to eat first.
Sam: I started some toast for us here.

Mary: And it is ready.
Sam: -Turns around and looks at his mom-

No comments:

Post a Comment