Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 568.1

Meanwhile, back with Sam and Quinn:
Sam: -Talking to Sebastian as he stands in the kitchen- Sure, you can come early. Maybe you can help me prepare some supper?
Sebastian PC: Uhm, sure. What are we having anyways?
Sam: I was hoping to make some steak tonight and a salad or fries.
Sebastian PC: I take my steak medium rare and Amanda takes hers well done.

Sam: Sure, now Salad or Fries?
Sebastian PC: Fries for me. Uhm, Amanada?
Amanda PC: -Walks over- Yes?
Sebastian PC: It's Sam, salad or fries for supper?
Amanda PC: Salad.
Sebastian PC: Fries for me.
Sam: And drinks?
Sebastian PC: I am good with a Diet Pepsi.
Amanda PC: Water for me.
Sam: Okay, now it is going to be outside so either bring a lawn chair or blanket. Or you can have a spot on the table. First come, first served. Max 5.

Amanda PC: I will take one
Sebastian PC: I can stand.
Sam: Okay. Well, then we will see you at 4. Or we eat at 5:30.
Sebastian PC: Talk then. -Hangs up-
Sam: -Hangs up, taking notes as he has to go do groceries with Quinn-
Quinn: -Comes back downstairs after talking to their families- Hey..so I just talked to our parents.
Sam: -Looks up at her and smiles- What did they say?
Quinn: They said they are fine with it. My mom actually was wondering if you wanted me and her to go get some more steaks?
Sam: Sure.
Quinn: -Smiles- Hey, so remind me why we are inviting all of our friends again?

No comments:

Post a Comment