Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 567

After going to sit down together:
Sebastian: -Grabs Amanda's hand and sits down with her- Listen, I am sorry what I said back there about divorcing you and stuff. I am just trying to help.
Amanda: -Sighs and lays her head down on his shoulder-
Sebastian: -Wraps his arm around her and then goes to kiss her softly- I want you to be healthy okay? I promised your parents I would take care of you. Especially your dad who still hates my guts for getting you pregnant.
Amanda: -Sighs and goes to play with his wedding ring-
Sebastian: Amanda, I love you and I want to help you through this. Tell me what to do and I will do what I can.

Amanda: I just need you to be on my side more. -Looks down-
Sebastian: -Goes to push her head up- Hey, since when have I not been on your side?
Amanda: I guess you are right. I mean, you are always there for me.
Sebastian: And I always will be. I love you Amanda and we are in this wonderful journey together. -Leans in and kisses her smiling- I love you.
Amanda: I love you too.

Sebastian: Listen, what do you say we go to that party together and let Melissa make a new friend with Beth. I mean, might as well.
Amanda: -Smiles at her husband and goes to kiss him softly- Go call your friend and tell him we are coming.
Sebastian: -Nods and then does as he is told-

No comments:

Post a Comment