Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 563.2

Sam: -Sighs- When I came upstairs. I mean, when I saw Stacey reaching in, her hand was so close to her face and eyes.
Mary: Oh no.
Sam: That really scared me. That is why I yelled at her. Please mom, can you do me a favor?
Mary: What's that?
Sam: I don't want Stacey alone in the same room as Beth yet okay?

Stevie: She isn't alone, I was here.
Sam: -Turns around to see his brother- Sorry Stevie, I mean without mom, dad or Judy. You guys are just a little too young yet.
Stevie: Why?
Sam: Okay, can you just make sure she doesn't reach in the crib.

Judy: What happened to scare you and make you yell like that anyways?
Mary: That is not your personality Sam, I mean, she must've been doing something really bad.
Stevie: She was reaching in the crib, and that's all I saw.
Sam: Okay, reaching in the crib to play with her hand is fine. But, putting her fingers near her face and her eyes, now that worries me.
Mary: -Sighs- Okay.

Sam: Okay listen uhm, so me and Quinn are hosting a party today to celebrate the official opening of our home. It is going to be downstairs in the basement. Can you keep the kidos upstairs? It is going to be wild enough with 2 babies.
Mary: 2? Is she...
Sam: Oh no, not Quinn. Our friend is bringing their daughter. Him and his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment