Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 563.1

After making his way upstairs:
Sam: -Walks into the living rom to hear his sister talking to Beth-
Stacey: -Looks down in her crib- C'mon Beth, lets take you to the couch. -Reaches it to grab her-
Sam: -Runs in scared- No Stacey, stop. -Goes to grab her arm and then bends down-
Stacey: -Turns to look at her brother-
Sam: Stacey, do you remember what I told you?

Stacey: I just want to hold her ont he couch.
Sam: And you can, when I bring her to you and only if me, Quinn, mom, dad or Mrs. Fabray gives you to her. Listen, I never want to see you do that again. Okay?
Stacey: -Starts to tear up-
Sam: -Tugs her close- Hey, come here.
Judy: -Walks in- Is everything okay?

Sam: -Holding Stacey close- Stacey, I didn't mean to scare you but I am her dad remember? I am the one who can tell you. We explained all this.
Judy: Sam, do you need some help?
Sam: -Sighs- Are my parents here at all or.....
Mary: -Walks in- I heard Stacey cry.
Sam: -Lets Stacey go- Mom, can you go talk to Stacey about why she is not allowed to reach into the crib and why I yelled at her.
Mary: Stacey Evans! I told you no already. I walk out of the room for 2 minutes. Now, I want you to go upstairs to your room and I will come talk to you in a minute.
Stacey: -Nods and then runs upstairs-
Sam: -Sighs and gets up before looking at Beth to hear her cry- Oh sweetie. -Goes to pick her up in his arms and rocks her, tearing up a bit-
Mary: What's wrong Sam?

No comments:

Post a Comment