Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 562.2

After turning around in his arms-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on Sam's chest and then cuddles up to him-
Sam: -Steps close to her before grabbing her neck and leaning down to kiss her softly- Tell me what's wrong Quinn.
Quinn: -Goes to grab his hand and rubs it-
Sam: -Tugs her right up against his chest and then grabs her waist- Tell me what's wrong Quinn. I make things better.
Quinn: -Sighs as she loks down- It's just...sometimes I don't know whether you are complimenting me just as the man I love or because it is something a husband would say.
Sam: Hey, that would never happen. When I compliment you, it's because I mean it. Plus Quinn, if it is something a husband would say, he would say it only to the woman he loves. His beautiful wife.

Quinn: -Moves her hands to his chest and cuddles up to him-
Sam: -Wraps his arms around her and goes to kiss her softly- I love you Quinn. Forever.
Quinn: -Grabs his neck smling and then goes to kiss him smiling-
Sam: -Grabs her waist as he kisses her slowly and then picks her up in his arms-
Quinn: -Puts her hands on his chest and kisses him slowly-
Sam: -Smiles as he kisses her slowly- I love you Quinn, forever.
Quinn: -Smiles as she goes to kiss him again before wrapping her arms around his neck and grabbing it- Okay, that's enough. We have to call our friends and nvite them over.
Sam: -Smiles and sets her down- Here, how about you start and I will go make us some breakfast?
Quinn: Can you go get Beth first? I wanna see my baby girl.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Be right back. -Smiles as he walks away-
Quinn: -Smiles at her husband as he walks away, falling in love with him all over again-
Sam: -Walks out of the bedroom before leaving the appartment to go upstairs and get Beth-

No comments:

Post a Comment