Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 562.1

After getting dressed in the closet:Sam: -Goes to grab his phone from his sidetable before putting it in his pocket. After grabbing it, he prepares to leave the room when he sees Quinn in the bathroom wearing skinny jeans and a tight shirt-
Quinn: -Doesn't notice him staring as she does her make up-
Sam: -Smiles as he walks around the bed and then goes to walk into the washroom behind her- There is no way you just gave birth 6 weeks ago and already look like this. -Wraps his arms around her smiling and then goes to rub her legs-

Quinn: -Smiles- So, I guess what you are trying to say is that I look good today?
Sam: -Whispers in her ear- You look beautiful, gorgeous and sexy today. -Smiles at her- And I am not just saying that as the man who gets the privilige of holding you in his arms every night. I am telling you that as the man who has the biggest crush on you. -Puts his hands next to her on the counter-
Quinn: -Smiles as she feels him close-
Sam: -Leans down and kisses her shoulder softly- I mean it, you look great today.
Quinn: Thanks. -Looks down-
Sam: Hey, what's wrong, you sound a little down. Turn around and look at me Quinn. Tell me what's wrong.
Quinn: -Nods and goes to turn around in his arms-

No comments:

Post a Comment