Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 561

After leading Quinn out to the bedroom:
Sam: -Standing at his dresser as he puts some boxers on- Hey, so can we just start talking about it here? The faster we make the decision, the easier it is.
Quinn: The easier it is. The thing I am mostly worried about is how young she is.
Sam: But listen to this Quinn, it is a controlled environment. It is our private appartment and very relaxed.
Quinn: What if it gets too crowded down here?

Sam: There is always a backyard we can move to.
Quinn: It's not a day to be outside, it's raining.
Sam: Exactly, perfect day to throw a party. People want to be inside, people want to have fun and our friends want to meet Beth. It's a triple win for them. And then for us, we get to control how it goes, who gets to be with Beth, where and when and we get to control the music. It's a atriple win for us too. Honestly, I don't see how there an be many negatives.
Quinn: What about my mom Sam, don't we have to ask her?
Sam: I already talked to your mom before. I asked her whether or not we could host parties in our appartment.
Quinn: -Sighs- How many people do you plan to invite?
Sam: 13 at the most.
Quinn: Fine, lets host a party. I trust you Sam.
Sam: -Looks at her- Listen, I am going to start breakfast. I know I sprung this on you. Listen, I will get dressed and then make us some breakfast. You go get Beth and then come down to talk to me when you have decided.
Quinn: Actually, can yo ugo get her? I want to make breakfast again. Plus, I found this new recipe you might like.
Sam: -Smiles as he walks over to her and goes to kiss her softly- Sounds delicious. -Walks away again smiling goes to finish getting ready for the day-
Quinn: -Smiles after he kisses her, feeling very happy-

No comments:

Post a Comment