Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 560

Once Quinn is ready to join Sam:
Sam: -Rinses his hair after washing it when he hears the door open-
Quinn: -Steps in smiling and goes to rub his back- Turn around Sam.
Sam: -Smiles as he turns around before tugging her against his chest- You look so sexy when you are naked.
Quinn: -Chuckles as she rubs his chest before kissing him softly- I love you.
Sam: -Wraps his arms around her smiling- I love you too and I am so glad that we are finally done unpacking our home.

Quinn: I was overdue.
Sam: -Smiles at her- You know what I hear people do when they get a new home?
Quinn: What?
Sam: They have a house warming party.
Quinn: -Looks at him- Really, I mean, Beth is still young.
Sam: Listen, how about after our shower, during out morning breakfast, before we get Beth, we talk about the pros and cons. It is early.
Quinn: Okay. -Smiles at him- Listen, I am getting hungry so lets get out-
Sam: -Nods smiling and then shuts off the shower so that they can get out together-

No comments:

Post a Comment