Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 555

After getting Beth set up downstairs when Sam comes to see Quinn:
Quinn: -Comes out of the bedroom with the laundry so that she can finally do it-
Sam: -Takes off his sweaty shirt when he sees Quinn-
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Hey, I was just going to start a load okay? You are out of boxers.
Sam: How did you know?
Quinn: You are wearing swim trunks.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Uhm, so living room for supper or bedroom?

Quinn: Living room. After supper, we will go take a shower because to be honest, you stink.
Sam: -Chuckles- And then what? If we don't have any undergarments, that means...
Quinn: I can wear swimwear. Don't even go there Sam. We ar enot giving up on our plan of finally looking at the wedding album.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then steps close to her before grabbing her neck and leaning down to kiss her-
Quinn: -Smiles- Okay, maybe we can be a little sexual.
Sam: -Rubs her cheek smiling- I love you.
Quinn: I love you too.

Sam: -Smiles at her- Lets save the shower for tomorrow okay? I am not leaving our bed tonight.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Can you go make us some supper and come get me when it is ready?
Sam: We are jut eating leftovers really because I am not delaying our plan of getting in bed and staying there all night.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- I won't be long.
Sam: -Smiles and watches her leave-
Quinn: -Walks away to go do laundry smiling-
Sam: -Goes to reheat some leftovers smiling, ready to be alone with Quinn that night-

No comments:

Post a Comment