Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 554.2

Sam: -Pulls away from Quinn and then turns to look at his mom- That would be appreciated. I mean, we really appreciate you help but I mean....
Mary: I understand.
Sam: -Smiles at Quinn- Uhm Beth? Want to keep her tonight or do you want a night with me, alone? I mean, how tired are you?
Quinn: Do you mind Mary? I think tonight I need to recuperate. It was a long day and well, the sleeping part is not the best yet because I always check on her late at night.
Sam: Yes, and that wakes me up because you need to get out of my arms.
Quinn: -Smiles at him-

Mary: I would love to take her.
Sam: Listen, I will help bring her upstairs, I need to lock the door.
Mary: Okay.
Sam: -Looks at Quinn- Last chance to say no because once I am down here with you, I am not going back upstairs.
Quinn: Night alone. I want to look at those albums.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Uhm mom, do you have the crib set up upstairs somewhere?
Mary: I keep it in me and your dad's room. I am used to it. Judy isn't.
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: I will be right back okay. -Goes to get Beth smiling so he can bring her upstairs-
Quinn: Go ahead Mary, I mean it when I say I want a night.
Mary: Goodnight darling.
Quinn: Goodnight.
Mary: -Smiles as she goes to rangle up Stacey and Stevie so that Sam and Quinn can have a night alone-

No comments:

Post a Comment