Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 556

After reheating the leftovers:
Sam: -Smiles as he goes to grab some drinks so that he can go into the bedroom where he and Quinn will spend the alone time they have been blessed with-
Quinn: -Comes back from starting the laundry in tight swimwear- Need some help carrying the food.
Sam: I got it. -Turns around to look at her and smirks-
Quinn: Okay, well I will be in the bedroom.

Sam: You tease, you make me think you don't want to get sexual when....
Quinn: -Smiles at him- You do realize the more you talk, the less time you get alone in bed with me. -Goes to their room smiling-
Sam: -Smiles at her and then picks up the food so that he can follow her into the bedroom-
Quinn: -Smiles as she hears him walk with her- Oh and before you get any ideas, we are not getting that sexual. The most you are going to get tonight is me in your arms while we look at some pictures, listen to some music and you kiss me.

Sam: -Chuckles as he looks at her- I get it. -Smiles at her, really happy that they are going to get to be alone like they are right now before going to get set up in bed once he is in their room-

No comments:

Post a Comment