Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 553.2

Sam: I like it. I mean, free daycare with someone we trust. I really like it. Plus, that means we can start Glee sooner.
Quinn: Don't think too far ahead. We still need to unpack downstairs. Speaking of which...
Sam: Yes, kiddos are you coming to help us? I need to show you the system.
Quinn: Yes, the complicated system where you can't just write the name.

Sam: There is no room. It is all full of logos on it. Just one spot.
Quinn: Fine.
Stacey and Stevie: -Get up together-
Stacey: I get to play with Beth first.
Sam: We get to decide who does it.
Mary: You want me to come help too?
Sam: I would love that.

Quinn: Okay, then lets get started. it is a big project because someone has been too lazy to start.
Sam: No, I have been tooin love to start.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Lets get going, the faster we get started, the faster it's done.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes to lead them downstairs so that they can unpack their entire appartment-

No comments:

Post a Comment