Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 550

The Next Morning as Sam starts look through the boxes:
Sam: -Has a box, checking the code he wrote on the box- Okay, so this is Beth's clothes for 6-12 months. Not needed.
Quinn: -Didn't find him in bed so she assumed he was working. She then walks over to the room to watch him-
Sam: -Does hear her- Anything not in the bedrooms right now.
Quinn: -Smiles- I know my husband isn't in the bedroom right now.
Sam: -Hears Qinn and turns around- Hey.
Quinn: What are you doing in here already?

Sam: I am starting to organize the boxes, checking we have them all.
Quinn: -Sighs- There are a lot of boxes.
Sam: Tell me about it.
Quinn: Is there any breakfast yet?
Sam: Uhm, I just ate some cereal. I wanted to try and get started.
Quinn: Come out here for a second, Beth isn't up yet.
Sam: -Smiles as he locks his phone before going to see her in the hallway, assuming she wants him to kiss her-

No comments:

Post a Comment