Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 551

Once Sam is in the hallway with Quinn:
Quinn: -Smiles as she leans against the wall-
Sam: -Goes to stand next to her and grabs her butt before leaning down to kiss her-
Quinn: -Smiles as she rubs his chest and kisses him slowly-
Sam: -Goes to lean down and kisses her neck smiling- Good morning.
Quinn: Good morning is right.
Sam: -Smiles- Listen, I want to talk to you about something.

Qinn: What?
Sam: I was hoping to get my siblings to help us unpack. Then, they can rotate watching and playing with their niece. I mean, we can still watch her at the sam time.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and puts her hand on his chest-
Sam: What?
Quinn: Nothing, it's just, that's a really great idea and very sweet.
Sam: -Leans down to kiss her smiling- Of course, they can only do it if they listen to us and listen when we tell that what box goes where.
Quinn: That sounds like a great thing to do. Listen. How about you let me shower and then we can go talk to them upstairs while eating breakfast with them all?
Sam: I already showered. So, do you mind if I take Beth upstairs with me?
Quinn: Actually, I was going to ask that. She dosed off on the bed after I fed and changed her so, can you take her upstairs in the sling for now?
Sam: Sure. -Smiles as he kisses her softly- I love you. -Grabs her hand smiling and then follows her to their room-

No comments:

Post a Comment