Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 549

After going to get Beth as Sam feeds her:
Sam: -Carries her into the bedroom, rocking her as he hums-
Beth: -Drinks the milk while staying relaxed in his arms-
Sam: -Smiles as he continues to walk towards the nursery he made her in their room-
Quinn: -Comes out of the closet in some undergarments again- You putting her in the nursery with the door closed?
Sam: Do you want me to or do you want her back in her room? -Turns to look at her- In here?
Quinn: I want her here. That is why I am putting undergarments.
Sam: Not a sport bra?

Quinn: I am not getting a sports bra dirty. I will make this dirty but not a sports bra. Do you mind putting boxers on too?
Sam: And I will keep wearing them for a while, enough sexual time for now right?
Quinn: Yes. Now listen, I say a day alone tomorrow. Just me, you and Beth in our apartment.
Sam: I like that idea. We can work on organizing the house more.

Quinn: Yes, I am tired of seeing all those boxes in the corner of Beth's Room and our room , everywhere Sam.
Sam: I know. -Sets Beth down smiling and then looks at her-
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then lays down in bed- Listen, can we just go to bed when you are back in bed? It will be a long day.
Sam: -Walks over to his dresser and puts some boxers on- Don't worry, we can do it. -Takes off his towel and then goes to join Quinn in bed- Together.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and faces him-
Sam: -Lays down next to her and then smiles at her- I love you.
Quinn: -Goes to grab his hand and rubs it- I love you too. -Smiles at her husband and then crawls over to lay down in his arms-
Sam: -Smiles as he wraps his arms around her and jut holds her close that night- No more. I want to actually fall asleep.
Quinn: -Chuckles and lays her head down while cuddling up to Sam and falling asleep in his arms-

No comments:

Post a Comment