Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 547.1

After going to check on Beth when Quinn comes back to bed:
Quinn: -Walks over to the laundry and puts her clothes in the laundry-
Sam: Already wearing a sports bra I see?
Quinn: I have decided to start wearing them all the time now. I mean, we have decided to stop being sexual and the sport shorts are tight enough and good enough to use for pjs.
Sam: Please don't tell me you use those as underwear, they are hard to take off.
Quinn: I know, that's the point. I wear some underneath but I thought, if we agreed to wait, I can wear something that I can walk around the house in.
Sam: -Smiles- Smart. Listen, how about you come join me and I can start our plans for tonight?

Quinn: -Walks over smiling- I think you are going to have to remind me what those were again. -Goes to crawl into bed with him and then gets close to him. She then grabs his neck and goes to kiss him smiling- I love you.
Sam: -Tugs the covers up smiling and then wraps his arm around her tight. He then goes to rub her back while kissing her slowly-
Quinn: -Runs her hand down his chest and then breaks the kiss-
Sam: -Looks at her confused and goes to grab her neck- Is everything okay? Did I touch you wrong or...
Quinn: It's not that but, I think I just want to feel you close to me instead.
Sam: Hey, talk to me okay? Come here and tell me what's wrong?
Quinn: -Slips close to him and then rolls over in his arms-
Sam: -Goes to wrap his arm around her before kissing her shoulder and tugging the covers up- Tell me what's wrong Quinn.
Quinn: -Rolls over again and sighs- Promise you won't get mad if I tell you this?
Sam: -Goes to put a strand of hair behind her ear- Always, what's wrong? -Grabs her neck concerned-

No comments:

Post a Comment