Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 547.2

Quinn: -Cuddles up to him and grabs his neck before slip up in bed-
Sam: -Grabs her waist concerned- What's wrong?
Quinn: Am I crazy or have you been...-Runs her hand down his chest as she looks down-..kissing me differently lately? I feel like you aren't going as deep. Like you are holding back.
Sam: -Goes to grab her hand from his chest and rubs it- You aren't crazy or anything Quinn. It's true. I have been holding back more.
Quinn: Why?

Sam: -Goes to intertwine their fingers and smiles at her- Because it is easier to stop myself from getting too carried away. At least, that is how I see it.
Quinn: Sam, can you do something for me?
Sam: Anything.
Quinn: Go back to the old way. Sam, haven't you noticed something?
Sam: What?

Quinn: Ever since you started kissing me differently, I have been wanting to be sexual more and more. What you did Sam was just make it worse. With your old way of kissing me, I felt pleased and I didn't have the urge as much but now, I have a bigger craving for sexual love. I have just been hiding it.
Sam: Okay. Here, then how about this? Let me go make up for all the teasing I have put you through. Come into the bath with me, let me help you.
Quinn: Or, we can somewhat remember that special night. I mean, we have the blanket.
Sam: -Smiles and goes to roll over on top of his beautiful wife and then lays down on her chest-
Quinn: -Smiles at him and grabs his neck as she goes to kiss him slowly, ready to finally have the relief she needs-

No comments:

Post a Comment