Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 546

After eating supper together:
Sam: -Standing the the bedroom, getting it ready for Quinn-
Quinn: -Comes into the room after doing the dishes to see Sam getting the room ready- Is guess I went too fast?
Sam: -Turns to look at her- I guess I should've rushed.
Quinn: -Smiles as she sees him get the bed set up a certain way while also getting out another blanket- What is with the different blanket on the bed tonight?
Sam: -Smiles at her and goes to rub it- Call this a little bit weird but I kept this blanket from upstairs. It used to be on your bed.

Quinn: You mean? This is the blanket.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Is that weird?
Quinn: Not at all. Keep it on there all the time.
Sam: I didn't know if you would want that or not so...
Quinn: -Walks over to him smiling and then puts her hands on his chest-
Sam: -Grabs her waist smiling-
Quinn: -Rubs his chest smiling as she goes to kiss him softly- This blanket bring back a lot of memories. Now, how about you help me get undressed? Then we can get in bed.
Sam: -Leans down and kisses her smilining before grabbing her neck- I love you.
Quinn: I love you too Sam. Oh by the way, where's Beth?
Sam: I put her in the crib tonight. Is that okay?
Quinn: -Smiles- You know what? I am just going to go say goodnight to her and get myself undressed okay? Just get in bed and I will be right back.
Sam: -Nods smiling and lets her go.-

Quinn: -Walks over to the nursery smiling to go see Beth-
Sam: -Gets in bed smiling and then lays down to wait for her-

No comments:

Post a Comment