Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 545.4

Quinn: -Smiles at him- Well, I was actually thinking we could just take things slow in a bath where you can wash me and kiss me slowly. Then we can get dressed before continuing in bed. -Goes to rub his leg with her foot-
Sam: -Chuckles at her and smiles- Isn't that a little too sexual? I mean that is basically the equivalent of what we do in bed but without actually taking the chances of getting pregnant.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- You mean protection?
Sam: Exactly. Unless of course you want to really feel me in bed. Remember when we were at Rachel's engagement party?

Quinn: Yes, we said that we wouldn't because it isn't our bed.
Sam: Well, it's our bed now.
Quinn: -Looks down at her stomach- Very true but.
Sam: Actually, you know what. I think I know exactly what I want to do.
Qunn: What's that?
Sam: I want to make my beautiful wife happy which means protecting her dreams.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Stop making me happier or else I will insist that you take me to bed tonight.
Sam: -Sighs- Is that really what you want Quinn? I mean, ths has a lot of hard times ahead. You would have to go through another school year, not be on Glee and just have a lot of what we did just last year. Maybe it isn't time yet.
Quinn: And I do want to get a good career at Yale.
Sam: Then it is decided. Tonight we will not get sexual. Instead, I will just take you in my arms tonight and kiss you slowly in our room.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then looks at her plate- Who is doing dishes tonight?
Sam: Can you? I want to go set something up in our room for you.
Quinn: What would that be? -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Smiles and goes to take another bite- Surprise.

Quinn: -Smles at him and goes to eat some more food-  Can't wait.
Sam: -Chuckles at her and then goes to eat his supper, ready for a romantic night with her-

No comments:

Post a Comment