Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 545.3

Sam: When you ask me for comfort or when I give you comfort...you don't always feel like you need that right?
Quinn: What do you mean?
Sam: I mean. Like when you need comfort, I always hold you tight in my arms. But I just want to know if it is the feeling of having my arms around you, holding you tight that makes you feel safe or is it just me sitting there with you?
Quinn: -Looks at him- Uhm, me being in your arms is what I prefer if that is just what you are asking. But it does help more that just having you next to me.
Sam: Oh. Uhm, I am trying to say this right but you see, I am just worried that maybe, in the future that it might hurt your self esteem. I may not be there sometimes so would just the sound of my voice or will it always have to be you in my arms.

Quinn: Wait, you might not be there sometimes when I need you? What happened to always being there for me?
Sam: Shh..just give me a second. I mean like, lets say I am in the middle of a test in college or something, would it make it harder on you to wait or can you? I am starting to work now Quinn and I just want to know if I am going to need to be on call for when you need me. You know I can always be here for you but, the thing is. I always want to start supporting us eventually. It might help me to know that I don't have to worry about something going wrong and having an emergency call at work. It would really just give me a better clue to what I can expect and can't expect for when I am at work. Like if I need to keep my phone on all the time. You kow I get distracted so I was planning to shut it off. That's all Quinn.

Quinn: -Breathes- Okay, now I am understanding more. Uhm, I guess I can always call the shop. And you are right, you do get distracted easily. Trust me when I say this that I get what you meant and that I Just want this conversation to end. Want to maybe think of something else?
Sam: I definatively do. One of those things I keep thinking about is what it is going to be like tonight in bed when I hold my beautiful wife close to my chest.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Are we still doing the movie?
Sam: Do you want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment