Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 545.2

Sam: I wouldn't have cared Quinn. I mean, I proposed to you 6 weeks into our relationship. I mean, what guy does that? It feel like it is different for us though. There is some things that we can really connect on more than any guy that I feel you have dated before. Or any girl I have dated before.
Quinn: How's that?
Sam: -Sighs- This is just my opinion remember? I don't want this creating problems.
Qunn: Go ahead.
Sam: Okay, so when we started you know hanging out or dating, not sure what it was at the start.
Quinn: Just hanging out. Remember, it took me a while to decide whether or not I would go for a relationship after what happened with uhm...

Sam: It's okay. I get it Quinn. And I understood that. You just told me that you had gotten out of a bad relationshp but now Quinn, I know much more about that relationship and I Really can't blame you for putting you guards up. Thatis serious stuff Quinn. But let me tell you now. -Goes to grab her hand- As long as I am your husband, you will never have to deal with those bad times again. I could never do that to the woman I love.
Quinn: -Looks down smiling and blushes-
Sam: Quinn, I know sometimes you come to me right away for support but, I want to just make sure of something. Can I ask you a question?
Quinn: Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment