Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 545.1

After getting his drink when Sam walks over to the table:
Quinn: -Waiting there for him smiling-
Sam: -Decides to dim the lights a bit more-
Quinn: I love that you put in a dimmer.
Sam: -Smiles- It helps me a lot. Helps me set the mood if it is a romantic date. -Goes to sit in front of her-
Quinn: -Smiles and then grabs her cutlery, starting with the steak-
Sam: -Looks at her- You taste it first, you always had the most sensitive taste buds.
Quinn: That was just during the pregnancy.

Sam: -Smiles and then goes to cut open his baked potato-
Quinn: -Takes a bite of her steak- Oh, that was cooked perfectly. Man your dad is a good cook.
Sam: Helps when you can't uhm, take the family out as much. -Looks down-
Quinn: Hey, it's okay. It ismuch better when someone you love cooks it anyways.
Sam: Really, how?
Quinn: Becaue it means that you cook it with love and makes sure it is right.
Sam: -Smiles- I am sure he put a lot of love into it. I think it's because he considers you his own daughter. I mean, the way you interact with my family. It is just perfect.
Quinn: Trust me, I tried hard to get his approval. Once you told me of your problems, I knew I had to make sure your parents knew that I do understand and that I am not embarassed. I couldn't have lived with them not approving their son's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment