Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 544.2

Quinn: I want to talk about what we plan to do tonight for the movie. Are we doing it in the living room or in bed?
Sam: I put the best tv in the appartment in our room so in bed. Also, if we do it in there, we can just get changed for bed and fall asleep in the middle of the movie.
Quinn: We probably will because I plan to sit in your arms and just feel your hand on my arm.
Sam: You like it when I scratch your arm don't you?
Quinn: -Smiles- Yes.
Sam: Listen, if you want to kiss me during the movie, go ahead. I won't complain.
Quinn: -Smles at him-
Sam: -Walks over to her and then stands right behind her, wrapping his arms around her-
Quinn: -Leans back smling and goes to kiss him softly- I love you.
Sam: I love you too.
Quinn: Can you just wear your shorts tonight?
Sam: Sure, but listen. lets go eat. The steak is getting cold.
Quinn: -Goes to get a drink in the fridge smiling and then walks over to the table-
Sam: -Smiles and does the same-

No comments:

Post a Comment