Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 544.1

When Sam is next to Quinn in the kitchen:
Sam: -Watches her as she plays with her keys-
Quinn: -Finds the MasterLock key- Okay, well I read this online recently. It is something you can use to lock drawers. I went out to buy it.
Sam: How much?

Quinn: $25.87
Sam: With what money?
Quinn: My mom gave me a starting budget of $500.
Sam: Do we have to pay it back?
Quinn: I asked her that. She said that we didn't have to.
Sam: I just hate taking money from her.
Quinn: I asked her if we could buy some security features after the shock. You remember that. She understood and said that we can only use it for security.

Sam: Okay. I like that. But no more.
Quinn: She said that we can pay her back if we want.
Sam: And we will. When we have enough, she may have said no but I feel like I should. Is that wrong? I mean Quinn, she paid for the entire wedding, as cheap as it was. She paid for the appartment andeven more.
Quinn: Okay. But Listen, can we stop talking about this now? I would rather talk about somethng else.
Sam: Oh and what is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment