Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 542.1

After going back upstairs:
Sam: -Walks into the kitchen smiling-
Mary: Stacey, Stevie, supper time. Come get your plates and go sit at the other end of the table.
Sam: It's okay mom. It is just the 4 of you.
Judy: -Making her plate- What do you mean? I thought you, Quinn and Beth were joining us?

Sam: Beth kinda spit up after a feeding so we are just going to sit down there. I want to let her rest and just keep it calm.
Mary: That is what I would do so we understand.
Dwight: -Comes in with the potatos- What do we understand?
Mary: Right, I forgot the potatos.
Sam: Me and Quinn are eating downstairs with Beth.

Stacey: What, we don't get yo see Beth?
Sam: -Sighs and looks at her- Stacey, Beth is not feeling good right now so we are going to stay downstairs. Keep her healthy.
Stacey: Later then?
Sam: Sorry sis, she has to go to bed after we eat anyways. Oh Judy, I will bring the plates up soon okay?
Judy: You mean mine?
Sam: Yes, I still have my parents old set.
Mary: Yes, one of them.
Sam: -Chuckles as he goes to grab some salad- They look like wedding china though. Please don't tell me.
Mary: That's what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment