Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 541.2

Sam: -Sighs as he backs up and goes to stand next to her before looking at Beth- Should we at least try? I mean babies spit up all the time. Were you in the midst of feeding her?
Quinn: Yes, I was.
Sam: Then that s normal.
Quinn: Okay, I you would probably know because you have fed ?your siblings before too.
Sam: That and because it happens to me all the time.

Quinn: Okay. Wait, it does?
Sam: Just when she is full. Sometmes we feed her at the wrong time.
Quinn: Okay. That make sense.
Sam: Hey, you don't have to agree with me. If you just want to watch her tonight, we can just relax down here.
Quinn: But the steaks and our parents....

Sam: Hey, calm down. -Goes to rub her arm- We both agreed and told them that Beth's health comes first. I will go talk to them and grab some steaks. Then I will come down here where we can sit in the living room together and either watch some tv, a movie or we can talk. Anything while we are alone except anything sexual.
Quinn: Can we cuddle in bed instead?
Sam: Sure, I will be right back okay?
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: -Rubs her back softly and then goes to get them some supper-

No comments:

Post a Comment