Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 541.1

When Sam is back inside:
Sam: -Walks downstairs to hear Quinn in the washroom-
Quinn: -In the midst of washing Beth because she spit up, just wearing her bra and some jeans because it is all over her shirt-
Sam: -Smiles- Someone trying to tease me? -Walks up behind her and then grabs her waist before kissing her shoulder- Why are you giving her a bath already in the sink? -Kisses her shoulder again softly before rubbing her leg-

Quinn: She spit up. I think I fed her a little too much.
Sam: She okay?
Quinn: I think so. -Smiles at Beth- How come talking to your siblings took so fast?
Sam: I asked my parents to do it. After what happened when I uhm, snapped at them,  I didn't want to talk to them about something this stressful. -Goes to rub Quinn's leg again- Do you need to take a shower after he spit up on you?
Quinn: No, but we can tonight if you want.
Sam: I thought you said less sexual. Well, we both did.
Quinn: I can't help it, I love feeling your hands on me as you wash me. And those kisses on my shoulder are nice too.
Sam: You know, someday I am going to have to take you on a honeymoon. Or at least to a romantic retreat other than ours here.
Quinn: It's okay Sam. Plus, we can always use the nursery. Especially since I discovered something you forgot to show me.
Sam: And what would that be?
Quinn: The nursery attached to our room has a door in it.
Sam: Right, that is going to be a storage closet when we are ready to move Beth to the other nursery.
Quinn: Oh, I didn't know that.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Listen, we are due upstairs soon. My dad started some steaks.
Quinn: Sounds delicious but you sure we should go if Beth spit up?

No comments:

Post a Comment