Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 540

After making his way upstairs:
Sam: -Smells steaks and smiles as he decides to go walk onto the patio- I smell steaks so that must mean my co-worker is home.
Dwight: -Chuckles when he hears Sam- Does Quinn like her steak any particular way?
Sam: Uhm, medium rare. Meanwhile I am in the middle of medium rare and well done.
Dwight: Got it.

Sam: And what do we have in here. -Sees a pot-
Dwight: Asparagus. I went sopping on my way home.
Sam: Nice. So, how does it feel making $90 in a day?
Dwight: How do you know how much I make?
Sam: I have the same pay rate as you remember?

Dwight: Right. Oh and amazing. I already brught in what I would normally make n a week.
Sam: I am happy for you dad.
Dwight: So, you ready to start Friday?
Sam: Definatively.
Dwight: -Smiles at his son-
Sam: Listen, do you know where Stacey and Stevie are? I need to talk to them.
Dwight: If it is about you coming upstairs, we already talked to them.  I know you can't resist my steak.
Sam: -Cuckles- Okay. Well uhm, I am going to go get Quinn and Beth so that we can go upstairs.
Dwight: -Smiles- OKay, see you soon.
Sam: -Smiles and then goes to run back inside-

No comments:

Post a Comment