Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 539

After walking into Beth's nursery as Sam gently turns on the lights:
Sam: -Walks over to the crib- Hi baby girl. -Goes to pick her up smiling and rocks her- It's okay, daddy's here. -Puts her head on his shoulder as he rubs her back-
Beth: -Cuddles up to him-
Sam: -Walks over to her changng table smiling and then lays her down- Don't worry sweetie, tonight you will come sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room.
Quinn: -Walks into the nursery and looks at him- So tonight she is going to be in her crib in our room?

Sam: I built it in there. I want her to use her real crib though. Not just the pull out one.
Quinn: Remind me why we have 2 cribs anyways?
Sam: One is a hand me down and the other is a gift.
Quinn: What about the rocking chair in our room?
Sam: That is a gift. It is just temporary though. I am going to move it when she is older and sleeping in the nursery all the time.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Listen, how about you go calm the kids down. You do it great. And I will be right up.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then turns around- Come here first.
Quinn: -Smiles as she walks over to him and goes to kiss him softly- I love you.
Sam: I love you too. -Smiles as he kisses her one last time before leaving to talk to his brother and sister- 

No comments:

Post a Comment