Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 538.3

Sam: If you want to get them involved, we will but I would rather make this decision together as Husband and Wife.
Quinn: There are so many things that is making this harder. Maybe Yale is just not in the cards anymore.
Sam: We have 2 years Sam. Lsiten, why don't I just wait a few months to start working? Or, I can just work less. You need me here.

Quinn: Would Burt understand? I mean you are working this friday from 10 to 12.
Sam: Exactly, a morning shift. We can at least try right? I mean, it's just 2 hours. It gets us $42.
Quinn: I guess that's not bad.
Sam: -Goes to kiss her head softly when he hears his phone-
Quinn: -Lays her head down again- Ignore it.
Sam: -Goes to check who it is- Not my phone.

Quinn: Oh, that must be the alarm then.
Sam: What do you mean?
Quinn: -Goes to get up sighing- I change some settings on the baby monitor. Instead of hearing her cry, it's just an alert.
Sam: I kept it on the crying for a reason, I leave my phone on at night.
Quinn: Okay, you can change it back. I will go get her okay?
Sam: -Hears his phone beep- Lets go get her together actually, we are due upstairs for a family dinner.
Quinn: Okay. You know what, can we just forget this whle conversation again? I think I am just worrying for nothing.
Sam: What conversation? -Smiles at her and then goes to hug her before kissing her softly- See you in the nursery.
Quinn: -Smiles and kisses him softly-
Sam: -Lets her go smling, walking away to go see Beth in the nursery-

No comments:

Post a Comment