Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 538.2

Quinn: I am just feeling the pressure. I mean, when you are told that they need you to save a club. -Rubs his chest- I am not sure I am going to be able to handle all of it along with having to take care of Beth on my own after when I am going to want you here. I know you will have to work though.
Sam: -Goes to grab her hand and wraps his arms around her-
Quinn: -Goes to rub his chest again-
Sam: -Tugs the covers up again sighing- I feel the pressure from Rachel too. And I know you want me her but I mean, the money Quinn. Sure, I said that I can live without the money but now we have to think about Beth too. -Rubs her arm- Should we bring our parents into his conversation Quinn?

Quinn: -Goes to rub his cheek and then kisses him smiling- I wish we could say no but I mean, I am not ready to let you leave when I want you here. I want to do Glee but not if you have a job.
Sam: Your mom already said she would forget the debt but all I am worried about is Beth's education. I mean, do we need to start saving now or can we save the jobs until we ar edone school?
Quinn: -Sighs- I know our parents are going to say no....
Sam: We are married now Quinn, it is our decision. We need to be home with each other. I meet, we are meeting almost every day after school. I am going to want to rush home. Should I call Burt and quit?
Quinn: -Sighs and lays her head down when she hears her phone ring-
Sam: -Rubs her arm while keeping his arm around her back- Ignore it, we need to talk.
Quinn: -Sighs and lays her head down- I just wish this decision was easier. I mean, our parents should be involved no Sam?

No comments:

Post a Comment