Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 538.1

After moving the bed as Sam sits up:
Quinn: -Goes to sit in his lap and facing away from him-
Sam: -Smiles and then goes to tug the covers up. He then wrap his arm around her and grabs her hand-
Quinn: -Intertwines their fingers smiling and lays her head back-
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes to run his fingers through her hair. He then leans in to kss her softly- I love you.
Quinn: -Rolls over onto her side smiling-
Sam: -Goes to rub her arm and kisses her head smling- You do know that I never want to fght with you right.

Quinn: I know. Because fighting leads to bad results and eventually...
Sam: Hey, I am not even thinking or talking about that, I am just talking about the fact that it creates a wedge between us.
Quinn: -Nods-
Sam: Now, I believe you wanted to talk to me about some things?
Quinn: Yes. One of the main things is definatively the planning for 2 years ahead. When we go to New Haven. This year Sam, we have a bigger concern. A much bigger project that will be stressful.
Sam: Are you talking about Glee?
Quinn: Do you mind if we talk about it? It has been on my mind lately.
Sam: Of course, what's on your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment