Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 542.2

After hearing that it's his parent's Wedding China:
Sam: Then come get it mom, you deserve to have it back.
Mary: Sam, you....
Sam: I insist. That is not a question. Now, where are the mushrooms?
Judy: Quinn doesn't like them Sam.
Sam: I know Judy, I do though.
Judy: Okay.
Sam: -Finds them and then goes to grab some-

Mary: I will come get the China once we have a home Sam.
Judy: You mean when you are unpacked. Stay here. I insist.
Sam: It will save me and dad some money on gas.
Mary: I guess that's right.
Dwight: -Smiles at his son-

Sam: -Finishes making their plates- Okay, well I think I have everything.
Judy: You do.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Okay well, I am off. Remember, it's an appartment. -Chuckles as he picks up the plates and then goes to take them downstairs, locking the door on his way down-
Mary: -Smiles as she watches him walk away- Such a great man he has become.
Judy: I have to agree. -Smiles at her friend, glad they have a close relationship since ther chldren are married-

No comments:

Post a Comment