Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 536.2

Quinn: -Sighs as she looks at Sam-
Sam: -Goes to hug her and holds Quinn close-
Quinn: -Goes to grab his neck- Sam, you and your dad are talking about thinks that I barely know yet. I mean, I don't know how much you are going to make, when your shifts are? I am your wife, I should be the first to know. And then planning your future, our future with your dad? That is not right.

Sam: -Sighs and then grabs her waist- You are right, you should've been first to know. -Goes to grab her neck and kisses her softly- I'm sorry.
Quinn: I am too, I am exploding and mad at you when I should've just talked quietly.
Sam: -Looks at her- Listen, lets go sit in bed okay? We can relax and I can hold you close.
Quinn: -Nods and then walks over to the bed smiling, opening the covers-

Sam: Here, let me in first. I want to hold you close.
Quinn: -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Walks over to her and then grabs her waist, kissing her smiling- One minute.
Quinn: -Nods and lets him get in bed-
Sam: -Goes to get in bed smiling and looks at Quinn as he lays down- Come here and relax.
Quinn: -Nods and goes to crawl into bed with him-

No comments:

Post a Comment