Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 536.1

After going into the bedroom:
Sam: -Walks in to see Quinn getting dressed-
Quinn: -Frustrated, mad that he is talking to his dad about revenue and plans before her-
Sam: Hey, I thought we were spending a few moments alone.
Quinn: -Turns to look at him- So now you want to do stuff alone with me.
Sam: Hey, what's wrong?
Quinn: You talking about your job to your dad before me. Oh, this is how much I am going to make dad. This is how much me and Quinn will have. Oh, how much do we save?

Sam: Hey, hey, calm down. -Walks over to her-
Quinn: No. Sam, do you not trust that we can do projects together?
Sam: What are you talking about? We have a great project here.
Quinn: I mean like other stuff. Sam, I mean, you are asking your dad to help you plan our future. You are asking him how to do projects. I mean, what if I want to help. What if I want to do these projects with you?
Sam: And you are, I asked you to join now.
Quinn: I mean without your dad. Why can't we just do this together? I mean, we are planing our future. Our plans do not need to be influenced. Sam, our dreams have to be ours without having them to be squashed by anybody else. Sam, I get the budget is something you need to talk about with your dad because our revenue is not the best right now but where is my say? Where is my say in what projects we decide to do together as a couple?
Sam: Hey, calm down and look at me. Just breathe and talk to me. -Walks over to her and then grabs her hand- Talk to me Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment