Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 535.3

Sam: My dad and I are taking about how I can budget everything for when the time comes for us to go to New Haven.
Quinn: Sam, as sweet as that is, we don't need to go to New Haven if we can't afford it.
Sam: If you want to go to Yale then we will live in New Haven. You go to Yale and I will work there.
Quinn: Sam, rent is about $4600 per month around there remember?

Quinn: -Sighs-
Sam: Right now, I am estimating about $400 per month in revenue at the moment.
Quinn: Wow, that is a lot.
Sam: Not bad eh? Listen, go put Beth down for a nap and then we can talk about it.
Dwight: I still have to take a shower after working out so let say we meet here again in a hour?

Sam: Okay. Well, I will see you soon. -Gets up smiling and then looks at Quinn. Listen, lets go relax in our room.
Quinn: Okay. -Walks away smiling to go put Beth down for a nap-
Dwight: -Gets up smiling and looks at his son- Listen, I will give you a call when I am on my way back downstairs.
Sam: -Smiles and then looks at him- Just close the door okay? Tell the kids we want some privacy.
Dwight: Okay. -Goes to shake his hand smiling and then goes upstairs to take a shower-
Sam: -Smiles and waits until he is gone before heading into the bedroom-

No comments:

Post a Comment