Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 535.2

Dwight: I am working longer shifts and more often than you. The work is easy though so you will like it.
Sam: Good.
Dwight: So, have you decided yet how you are going to split your pay check?
Sam: What do you mean?

Dwight: How much of your pay check are you putting towards rent? Beth's education? Your educaton? What about savings? Emergency fund?
Sam: Wow, I never thought about all that.
Dwight: Exactly Sam, you need t know how to budget now.
Sam: Can you show me an example one sometime?

Dwight: -Looks at him- Sure. We can work on making one together. Just think though what you want to put in it. Like, I know you are staying off campus during Quinn's schooling so you need to get a rent budget.
Sam: Definatively. Should I start saving now? I mean, it is 2 years away.
Dwight: The more you have saved, the closer to the university you can afford.
Sam: I might ask Quinn to join us to talk about this because she would have to be part of the conversation for this.

Quinn: -Walks in with Beth, rocking her because she has to take a nap soon- Conversation for what?
Sam: -Turns around to see her and smiles- Hey, what are you doing in here?
Quinn: Beth has to go down for a nap. But, what is the conversation that I should join?

No comments:

Post a Comment