Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 533

After a while when Sam starts to hear Beth cry:
Quinn: -Breaks the kiss and then looks at him- I am going to go feed her okay?
Sam: -Nods- Does she need a nap after?
Quinn: Yes but....
Sam: No, that's fine. I might go work out in the gym for a bit okay"? I haven't worked out in a while.

Quinn: Okay, go ahead. Want me to come get you when supper is ready?
Sam: Sure. -Goes to kiss her smiling-
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Go ahead before I go change your mind.
Sam: -Chuckles and swims out of the pool. He then grabs his towel before wrapping it around his waist to go inside-

Mary: -Sitting next to the pool reading- He has stopped working out?
Quinn: -Turns around to look at Mary as she gets out- Yes, smmehow he stays in shape. I do not understand his body.
Mary: -Smiles-
Quinn: -Smiles at her- I am just glad he is healthy.
Mary: Before the baby, he was obsessed with working out.
Quinn: He has to get back into it I guess. He used to do it every morning but I guess not.
Mary: -Smiles at her- He will start doing it more now I bet.
Quinn: I might eventually start doing the treadmill.
Mary: Nice. -Smiles at her daughter-in-law, hoping to bond with her-

No comments:

Post a Comment