Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 534

After making his way inside as Sam walks into the gym:
Sam: -Walks into the gym to hear the fan on-
Dwight: -Working out on the bike-
Sam: -Looks at his dad- Dad, what are you doing in here?
Dwight: -Turns to look at his son- Oh, sorry Sam.
Sam: Wait, how did you get in?

Dwight: I saw you were outside so I thought it would be okay.
Sam: -Chuckles- Okay, just ask next time okay?
Dwight: Or you can understand that this can be a shared home gym.
Sam: Sure. I was actually going to work out if you don't mind.
Dwight: Go put some clothes on and we can talk at the same time.

Sam: -Smiles- Maybe we can talk about your job.
Dwight: Yes, I just came back from some training. And they wanted me to talk to you about some stuff.
Sam: -Smiles at his dad- Let me get changed and then I will be right over.
Dwight: -Smiles at his son-

Sam: -Walks into his room smiling before getting changed to work out with his dad-

No comments:

Post a Comment