Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 532

Once Quin is outside:
Quinn: -Walks up behind Sam in her swimwear-
Sam: -Sitting on the stairs, waiting for Quinn-
Quinn: -Goes to get in with him before sitting on his lap- A little stressed out?
Sam: -Looks up at her and smiles before tugging her against his chest-
Quinn: -Wraps her legs around his waist smiling- Here, go to the center of the pool or a corner. We can talk.

Sam: -Wraps his arm around her back and then swims in the pool smiling-
Quinn: If it matters, I prefer a corner because I got permission to kiss my sexy husband int he pool.
Sam: -Smiles before swimming to the corner of the pool, turning around so his back is against the wall-
Quinn: -Smiles at him and goes to kiss him softly- I am sorry for the fight there.
Sam: Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault.

Quinn: -Sighs- I mean like you shouldn't have to go through that.
Sam: I wish I didn't but I realize I am partly in the wrong.  I mean, they are just excited to have a niece and they don't know better.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and kisses him again- I love you Sam.
Sam: -Arrives in a corner and then pushes her against it- I love you too.
Quinn: -Smiles at him as he leans in and goes to kiss him softly-
Sam: -Runs his hands up her back smiling as he kisses her slowly in the pool, calming down as he enjoys himself with Quinn-

No comments:

Post a Comment